The Hanen: It Takes Two to Talk program is an 8-week course designed specifically for parents who want to learn practical strategies to help their children learn language naturally throughout the day together. In a small personalized group setting, parents learn step-by-step, how to become their child’s most influential language teacher.
Parents report significant improvements in their child’s communication, interaction and play skills as a result of taking the program.
Click here to learn about the research upon which the Hanen: It Takes Two to Talk program is based.
If you are a parent, you will learn how to:
- Recognize your child’s stage and style of communication so that you know which steps to take next
- Identify what motivates your child to interact with you so you’ll know how to get conversations started
- Adjust everyday routines to help your child take turns and keep interactions going
- Follow your child’s lead to build his confidence and encourage him to communicate
- Add language to interactions with your child to help him understand language and then use it when he is ready
- Tweak the way you play and read books with your child to help him learn language
- Change the way you speak to your child so that he’ll understand and learn new words
Group will be lead by Robin Hauge, MS, CCC-SLP, NBCT
Contact email@example.com for more information